Thursday, July 29, 2010

Not a Race Report

Well folks here I am again with a post.  I told ya'll that it would be once a week from now on and I am just delivering on that promise.  First up we had our first tri club meeting.  We had a great turn out.  There were more people there than expected plus I know some people that weren't there that will participate.  H.A.M.R.-Hattiesburg Area Multisport Racing.  There are already plenty of workouts and activities set up for the club to participate in.  I think that we should be able to get Hammer Fuel to be a sponsor easily.  I just look at it as a chance to gain some friends and a chance to push myself even more through group workouts.

Also, my race wheels came in and are now on my bike.  She looks really fast.  I just have to be able to make her go fast.  I will get my chance come Saturday morning.


1 comment:

  1. It was good to see you last week. The bike looks fast standing still.

    ReplyDelete